Hi,

the same idea was discussed on the Vienna create camp in October.

I think a basic set of templates for common objects would be great. E g.
- Persons and/or Users (populating User Pages)
- Organizations
- Events and/or News
- Projects or Activities
- some objects like Books or Articles, could even be named "Item" for being
generic

regards,
Bernhard