Hi Yaron,

probably I am doing things not in the best possible way. :-)

This is my use-case: I have images that have a page where a title and up
to three keywords can be assigned to them. For the keywords I have a
custom namespace "Keyword" (to avoid possible name clashes with
image-page titles).

In the image-page template I show the keywords like this:
{{#formredlink:target=Keyword:{{{keyword1}}}|link
text={{{keyword1}}}|form=Keyword}}

That means that for not yet existing keywords I see a red-link with the
keyword as link-text. For existing keywords I see a blue link with
"Keyword:keyword" as link-text because my "link text" parameter is
ignored and the "target" parameter is used in this case - which looks
"ugly" and is not the way I think it should be.
I found this strange and made the change to the code.
How else could I get what I want (to see just the keyword with a link to
the keyword-page in the Keyword-namespace)?

To turn the tables: What's the use case for the way it is right now?
The information about the existence of the page the link points to is
already encoded in the colour of the link, isn't it?

Greetings
Hermann