Dear all,

does anyody have expierience with the Mobile Frontend extension [1] that is
responsible for a special version of wiki pages for mobile devices (also used
in Wikipedia)?

My problems:
1. Mobile display and some result formats have problems. Even the simplest SMW
tables seam to break the mobile view.
2. Mobile display and Header Tabs [2] don't work. When both are installed, no
HeaderTabs are displayed.

My main question is, where these issues have to be fixed. Is this an issue of
the Mobile Frontend extension or an issue of SRF and HeaderTabs?

Is anybody in this list who would be able and willing to work on this? I can
try to put some funding together eventually.

cheers,
Bernhard

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MobileFrontend
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Header_Tabs#Incompatible_extensions