Hey Daren,

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want to verify SMW runs
correctly on your system? Do you want to contribute to the project by
testing? Something else?

We do not have a list of scenarios to manually test, as this is not a
maintainable approach. Instead we have several thousand scripted tests
which we can run automatically. If you want to contribute to the project,
manually testing is not the way to go. With some exceptions, for which
which we have a testers group. You can join this group and be notified when
one of the developers wants some manual testing to be done, which will
include a description of what to do. If you want to join this group, please
send me your GitHub username.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com