Hi, Guys!

I did not touch ApprovedRevs for long time, so, maybe, I forgot some
details, but recently i was surprised a bit:

I am using MW 1.25.1 + SMW 2.3.1 + ApprovedRevs 0.7 (REL1_25 branch)
ApprovedRevs configured with $egApprovedRevsBlankIfUnapproved = true;

Once i create or edit page (as normal user, without auto-approve rights)
with some semantic property inside and go to Special:Browse - i see all
my changes there in factbox. It seems like ApprovedRevs did not affect
SMW anyhow - all changes get passed to SMW, so my edit reflects in all
ask-queries.

This seems very strange for me, can someone confirm - is it a bug or
intended behavior?