Hello everyone,

we are happy to announce the release of version 2.4.2 of the Semantic Result Formats extension. [0]

This release fixes a bug for the "slideshow" format what was broken for MediaWiki 1.26 and later. Thanks go to Stephan Gambke for providing the fix. Apart from that we are happy that we got more translations from the translatewiki.net community.

Note that this is the last release supporting MediaWiki 1.19 to 1.22 as well as PHP 5.3 and 5.4!

Have a great day!

- The SMW development team

[0] https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md#srf-242