Stephan, thanks for your feedback. In the meanwhile I had another idea.

How about creating test data from serialized SMWQueryResults?

I saw, that SMWQueryResult provides a serializeToArray() function [1].
Is there an easy way to "unserializeFromArray()"?

[1]
https://doc.semantic-mediawiki.org/classSMWQueryResult.html#a275ce1f7f02fe2e13ad73f49512185b6