Hi again,

since my last question was answered in virtually no time with a perfect
result I am trying again for another problem I have:

When and why exactly does SMW convert the first letter of my properties
to upper-case?

Say I define a property like "myProperty" and use it like so

{{#set:myProperty=foobar}}

Now I can perfectly query for that property:

{{#ask:
[[myProperty::foobar]]
}}

But when I look at the properties of the page in my hook via
"SemanticData::getProperties" I get "MyProperty" instead, ie. an upper
case "M". And of course the property page will also be
"Property:MyProperty".

I was not able to find anything in the documentation or even the code of
SMW.
Any hints?

Regards,
Sebastian