No strong feelings either way; when I run Sequel tests I'm normally
authoring a patch, which means I have the git repository anyways. I have to
wonder how frequently the tests in the gem are being run tho.

That said, I can imagine the tests in something with a C extension (such as
sequel_pg) being more valuable shipping inside the gem, as that's more
frequently where I seem to run into edge cases. C extensions with
Linuxism's not building on FreeBSD. Not directly applicable to sequel
itself obviously, but might affect things since sequel_pg piggybacks on
sequel tests.