I can't seem to get an exclusion working:

DL[:yachts].exclude{(lat = 0.0) & (lon = 0.0)}

Disregarding that [0.0,0.0] is possible for yacht, I'd like to exclude
these floats from those associated fields, qualified with both filters.

I'm assuming this isn't a cast issue as 0.0 would be seen as a Float.  I
know I could wiggle around this, but I want to get my head around this
approach of having both inside a single exclude using that union operator.

Cheers