I'm adding a text column to a table that will always be generated by a
function created as immutable.   When I create the migration, the
`add_column` method call is not generating the proper `ALTER TABLE` with
the `GENERATED ALWAYS AS`:

      add_column :standardized_accno, String, generated_always_as:
"standardize_accno(accno)"

The immutable function is standardize_accno, while accno is a column in the
table that already exists.  The result goes into the new column,
standardized_accno.

I've verified that I can do this within psql.  I'm on version 12.1 of
postgres, but version 4.49 of Sequel (wondering if that's my problem).

Any help as always much appreciated!