Hi, we are upgrading from sequel 4 to sequel 5 and we now since datasets
are frozen I wonder how we could set the dataset database at runtime.

We have a lot of code that will build a dataset with chaining and then
change the database to run the dataset (on a reporting database for
example).

I found that we can clone the dataset and set opts, but I couldn't figure
it out if we can do that do the db. Something like:

dataset.clone(db: different_db)