On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 7:08 AM Arne Jarek <arne.ja...@adindex.de> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> is there any way to forcefully disconnect running/active connections on
> the postgres adapter? thanks.
>
> Sorry for triple posting, I just can't seem to see my own posts.

Sequel does not offer that capability.  One reason is that there isn't a
safe way to do it client side.  A couple ideas:

1) For TCP-based connections, you could close the sockets at the operating
system level (how depends on the operating system, such tcpdrop and
tcpkill).

2) You can handle this at the database server level using
pg_terminate_backend

Sorry about the moderation before posting, but that's something I had to
enable for Google Groups due to excessive spam.

Thanks,
Jeremy