Russian deputy PM’s plane refused entry into Romanian airspace

Russia’s deputy Prime Minister, Dmitry Rogozin, says that Romania has not
allowed his plane to pass through their airspace. “Under a request from the
USA, Romania has not allowed the plane I was travelling on into their airspace.
Ukraine are also not letting the plane through. Next time I will fly on a
Tupolev 160,” Rogozin wrote on his twitter feed on Saturday. A TU-160 is a
Russian made supersonic jet and is currently the world’s largest combat
aircraft. He was hoping to fly back from the breakaway region of Transnistria,
which borders both Ukraine and Moldova. On May 8, on his way to Transnistria,
Rogozin was also barred from entering Ukrainian airspace.

http://rt.com/news/line/2014-05-10/