http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/18/war-begets-war-refugees-the-moral-bankruptcy-of-italy-and-nato/

This is only one among thousands of press and media titles, describing a great
humanitarian world problem, which is unfortunately dishonestly treated by, EU
and USA. The example is that only one month ago some 21000 migrants arrived to
the small Greek island of Kos, some 15 000 to Serbia, but neighboring countries
like Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania including "the republic of Kosovo",
Croatia and Hungary would not accept those human beings. Moreover, all those
countries claim constantly "human rights" and " la terre d'accueil " in their
own countries and preach the " humanity", but raise barbed wire walls of
hundreds of kilometers along their borders. While some nations suffer seeing
those poor people having no means for their everyday life, in EU countries,one
can hear protesters,the majority complaining about their " economic situation
due to those migrants", which reminds a certain situation in 1939. I am an
ordinary French, I have and do not pretend to have any solution, but I consider
that it is a great shame to let poor countries like Greece, Serbia, etc; to
gather all those migrants, while the others "promote human rights, and
democracy" in those countries.