Does George Soros Want Revolution in Europe?

A. Kasonta - The American Conservative

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/does-george-soros-want-revolution-in-europe/

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001hTGcAM68cRczneIkGQRKtQI9in3rq56LL1g6DQn5gIoXS3B9gqoeDZiiVibw7feNWy5LvnD5Ltb_cx1JH0cppUuoGOgWP-WPQzBt4aIBGPoDgGaRptpJYR-Py1O808o3kf-GG9aMp913_7SyS6qnWeLbKmuKtbBf2m1-zCXg7saEsCKpt8b7nJeO-ZsNB7qdV6LFhQ17emnneX791HzgmpfjgIDp4phmff1hmpLRb6KpKC2J4jUzbrm_ha81b8D6K4FI-7avMoI=&c=-TMtYUPbFXgMdbidLiJKuvF592TH_G6CzRJPE3CvK_6imLucBRPv7w==&ch=XBejmbRieYMj4xZKYAphQHjfX-7ZOAlCcHUKC6oaISAeJbaDocVylg==>

Is George Soros undermining European national sovereignty? A few weeks ago,
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán accused the billionaire financier of
funding activists trying to encourage the continued flow of refugees heading to
the continent from the Middle East and beyond. It was a sentiment that
expressed the emotions of many Europeans regarding our perception of the
continent's place in the world-and the future of national sovereignty here ...
Activists like Soros - whose organizations share part of the blame for
encouraging migrants to come to Europe and lobby Europeans to regard borders
and sovereignty as things of the past - are trying to rip off our birth right
to sovereignty and stigmatize people by accusing them of upholding an outmoded
Christian identity.