presstv.ir
<http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/03/19/456616/US-third-world-nation>

PressTV-US has become 3rd world nation: Trump

US Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has criticized
America's standing as a 'third world country' which is 'behind China.'

The 69-year-old business mogul told a gathering in Salt Lake City, Utah on
Friday that America has now become a "third world country" as compared to
infrastructures in China and Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.

"We have become a third world country, folks!," Trump told supporters at an
election rally.

"If you go to places like Dubai, China, you look at the roads, at the rail
roads, they have the bullet trains that go 100s of miles an hour. And if you
go to New York, they're like 100 years ago," he said.

Trump pledged to change things if he is elected president in the November
election.

"We are going to bring wealth back again because our country is a poor
country. We have a deficit that you cannot believe. We're sitting on a
bubble, very dangerous bubble. We are sitting on a big fat ugly bubble. At
some point unless we act quickly and smartly, it is going to explode. You
need the right people. We have the wrong people now," he said.

Trump's election campaign in Utah was the first after his victories in three
States of Florida, Illinois and North Carolina on Tuesday.

The US presidential primary is due to be held in Utah, Arizona and American
Samoa on March 22, which altogether have more than 100 delegates.

Trump now leads the delegate count with 678, followed by Texas Senator Ted
Cruz (423) and Ohio Governor John Kasich (143). He needs 1,237 delegates to
win the GOP nomination.

Trump, who has never held elected office, is currently leading the race for
the Republican presidential nomination. His campaign has been marked by
controversial statements, including disparaging remarks about women, Mexican
immigrants and Muslims.