Hi,

just wanted to say hi briefly. I was pointed to serf due to the fact that i
announced all macho-like that i wanted to rewrite apache to work explicitly
with xml/web-services as a sister project.

from a brief checkout, it looks much like this is a good place to start work
on this. I will try and spend time in the next week to write some documents
detailing my requirements (apologies in advance for both my lack of APR
knowledge and best practices; this would help me improve -- if you will
permit me ;)), as well as some work on some initial code.

 -- James

--
James Cox :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] :: Landonize It! http://landonize.it/
Was I helpful?  http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/wishlist/23IVGHQ61RJGO/