Hi all,

I am just getting ready to commit Steve Shorts JMX extensions.

There is a little issue with it I like to get second opinions on.

The patch removes the need to handcode the .mxinfo files by using the Phoenix
supplied doclet which handles this automagically from Javadoc tags in the
code.

However for this to work we need to commit four additional .jar files (Steve
places them in tools/lib which makes sense), the question is, do we want this
or do we want handcoded mxinfo files.

I suspect we want the handcoded ones as we also use handcoded .xinfo files,
which could also have been autogenerated.

--Soren