Would you not recommend HSQLDB?

At 09:19 PM 6/18/2004, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Where do plans for IMAP getting a permanent store fit in the scheme of
> plans?

IMAP needs some champions to work on it.  Many have offered, few if any have
actually contributed.  In terms of a persistent store, Jason Webb and I had
worked out a scheme using the current store technology and a naming
convention.  I think that would be your best place to start.  See the
mailing list archives.

> I hope to play with IBM's Cloudscape for another project

The idea of Cloudscape is interesting, but it might be best to look at axion
(http://axion.tigris.org/), due to licensing.

        --- Noel