It's been a slow day goofing around and installing Fedora, so here are two thoughts I'd throw out for any feedback:

1. Take 2.1.x code and make it MAIN, and put current MAIN into a new branch.

I don't know if this makes it easier/harder for site upgrades. I know how to do this in CVS, and assume the same technique would basically work in SVN.

2. Use a disassembler (I like JAD) to at least get .java files for all of Avalon that is running 2.1.x.

Not to suggest we want to stay with this, but it would at least give us some source and get us closer to being able to upgrade individual components or otherwise work with the blackbox.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501