From: Serge Knystautas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 May 2005 16:37
To: James Developers List
Subject: Re: Short term, but immediate, solution to spam volume.

On 5/31/05, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I propose an interm measure to add support for a DNSRBL in the SMTP
handler,
which will set a flag such that RCPT TO will fail except for postmaster
(RFC2821) and abuse (RFC2142).  Once a single message to has been
accepted
for that connection, we might even terminate the connection.
+1.  Code now, fix later.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501