FYI, I compared our codes and while functionally equivalent, I must admit that
your fix was cleaner and simpler ;-(
So let us stick to that.

--Søren

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 09:25, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> > You move fast Stefano! I was about to commit my fix for it,
> > when I ran into the SpoolManager issues.
> > I will compare our fixes :-)
>
> Feel free to overwrite my changes with yours! Mine has been a really fast
> fix.
> I will run my test against your code, eventually!
>
> Stefano
>
> PS: sorry, I've seen you have the bug assigned but I was not sure you were
> working on it so I gave it a try.

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager             Phone:  +45 72 30 64 00
TietoEnator IT+ A/S     Fax:    +45 72 30 64 02
Ved Lunden 12           Direct: +45 72 30 64 57
DK-8230 Åbyhøj          Email:  soren.hilmer <at> tietoenator.com