> my company deploys the phoenix trunk. its not the tip, but
> its a 4.1 alpha release from early 2003. it has been solid
> with zero problems, which is why we're still using it.

Is there a list of known bugs of the current trunk?
Why did noone made a release of it?
Are you using it with bundled "old" excalibur libraries or did you update
it?

> fwiw, as asked earlier in the thread, the version of phoenix
> you have in your svn trunk supports configuration validation
> as well as persisted configuration outside of the SAR. it was
> never very well documented, but i wrote it, so i'm happy to
> share details for the curious :)

I would like to know more about "persisted configuration".
I've seen I can enable it from the kernel.xml but I don't know what exactly
do!

Does phoenix trunk supports hotdeploy/undeploy/reload of applications?

> --
> peter royal

Thank you for your help,
Stefano