Serge Knystautas wrote:
On 5/30/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I think this explain why I think that this is not a best practice.
Most James discussions takes weeks and are lost forever with no results.

This thread has gotten somewhat bitter.

My 2 cents... I voted for Stefano as a committer and trust him to fix
what he breaks. discuss his changes, and scratch his itches.

Thank you!

I guess I already said this, but there's a lack of trust among the
group about whether they think people will fix problems or will get
things done in time or something... I'm not completely clear what
Stefano is doing wrong:

Yes, you already said it, and I already read it. I understand we are on the same line because I'm also not completely clear what I'm doing wrong.

I like C-T-R. I always said that I don't fear receiving vetoes. But please stop endless non technical discussions. If any PMC member feel strong about his ideas he simply should use his -1s, give technical explanations and take his responsibilities.

Stefano