I just found and fixed it.  Unfortunately, I'm 30,000 feet in the air, but as
soon as I land in LA this evening (about 4 hours from now), I'll commit the
fix, unless someone has beaten me to it.

> Norman observed on IM that "The problem is that
> ((JamesUser) user).getAliasing() return false."

Actually, no.  I tested for that, and it was working just fine.  The problem
was elsewhere in the UserRepositoryAliasForwarding mailet.  One character.
Just one missing character in the condition of an if statement.

        --- Noel