On 7/12/06, Norman Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like the setter stuff you put in there. With setters its also more
easy to write junit tests. I allready use them for example in
DNSRBLHandlerTest..I don't see any "real" problem with the setter
methods.

I like setters too.

I'm -1 on creating some new non-Avalon service locator approach,
unless there is much more discussion.  Avalon is service locator and
is what we use throughout.  I don't want to tie James code to Avalon,
but I'm not convinced with the alternates that have shown up yet.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501