Yes this should work.. Good idea..

bye
Norman

Stefano Bagnara schrieb:
Using the fastfail MessageHandler filter it should be possible to call the setState for the message being received and the message would be posted to that repository: wouldn't this be enough?

Stefano

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
One of the things I'd like for us to do is change the SMTP handler to allow specifying the entry point for injecting messages into the pipeline, rather than the hardcoded "root", and likewise for FetchMail. So messages coming
from FetchMail might enter the pipeline in a different processor, and go
through a different route before merging at a delivery point.

Related to that, I'd like to enhance ToProcessor to allow:

  <mailet class="ToProcessor">
    <from-attribute>some.attr.name</from-attribute>
    <processor>some-default-processor</processor>
  </mailet>

which would send the mail to the processor specified in the attribute, and to the named processor if the attribute isn't present. I might have that default processor set to send a warning to the administrator, and record the
message into a holding repository for later respooling after the
configuration error has been corrected.

    --- Noel

!EXCUBATOR:1,45093a3545111352054979!