Stefano Bagnara wrote:
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
Stefano,

The primary goal is to split release specific and release agnostic docs and win a website having docs from different releases live peacefully next to each other, right? That's good.

Now, if we introduce "server-site" wouldn't we have to create "<other_subproject>-site" as well for consistency reasons? I would not like that. Documentations belongs to the sub-project, not in its own sub-project (at least here at James).

What about merging "site" and your proposed content for "server-site"?
BTW, is james/site/src still used currently?

Yes, I agree.

We should better move "common" pages from server to site, even if they are product specific.

Stefano

Maybe this last sentence is not clear: I agree with you that we don't need to create a further project for the "server-site" stuff because we can simply put that pages in our site project, under the server folder (that is the second "alternative" proposal from the main topic)

Stefano