+1

Vincenzo

Stefano Bagnara wrote:

I like your patch, and I think we should include it as an optional (disabled by default) feature.

Please open a JIRA issue and submit it as a diff against current trunk, so we can review changes and decide wether to include it or not.

About the name I would prefer "allowMissingBrackets" (not the trailing "s").

Stefano

Laurent Rouvet wrote:

Hi,

James doesn't allow missing bracket into the "mailto" and "rcpt to", which is conforme to the RFC. However, most of the smtp server allow that. When some simple client does not follow the RFC. It is the case of the Oracle UTL_MAIL (pl-sql pkg) which is quite buggy.

Anyway, I got the problem, so I added an allowMissingBracket parameter to MailCmdHandler and RcptCmdHandler.

I'll be happy to send you a patch if you would like include it into the James distribution. In that case do you prefere that I add the parameter (like I did) or do you prefere that I create a new class like NotStrictMailCmdHandler...?

Anyway, I send were the code that I did.
Let me know if you would like anything more in order to make it part of your distribution.

Regards,

Laurent Rouvet