First of all thx for this wonderfull mail. I needed 5 minutes to stop
laughting.. I think now my girlfriend really think im crayz ;-)
You really got it! Thats exactly the Story which every admin knows...
And yes I fully agree with you.
So i whould temporary add the patch posted at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-642 . We can move it later..

+1, although I don't like doing something temporary and starting
discussing that minor thing  all over again in a few weeks.

does anyone see the need for a more formal vote about the patch and/or
the policy? if yes, please speak up now.

Bernd