Danny Angus wrote:
Is there a JIRA issue open to encourage ourselves to not use things
we've deprecated ourselves?

Well, we have a lot of wrappers so LocalUsersRepository have to implement an Interface that contains deprecated methods and this will remain an issue until we will effectively remove the deprecated methods from the interface.

As soon as we'll decide to branch for a major non compatible release we should do a big review and remove deprecated code.

But I think we probably can't do this before 6-12 months.

Stefano