On 11/12/06, Norman Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi robert,

the imap development was merged to the trunk code.  And sure we are
always intressted in patches :-)

great :-)

there an issue on evolution startup: StatusCommand is called before a
mailbox has been selected. however, reading the specification at the
bottom (cool), i don't think that status should act upon the selected
mailbox at all but instead the specified one.

1 do i have this right?
2 is there any way to create a test for this in StatusCommand within a
reasonable time frame?

(i'll create a patch but it'll also include the extra logging support
i've added which allowed me to debug this one from the logs.)

- robert