On 1/2/07, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a way really similar to Danny's "Mailet API sandbox" this is thought
as an experiment to create a strawman implementation to talk about later.

Great stuff guys, this approach certainly got the debate started about
the mailet api.

If I can make a request can you keep the issues you look at separate,
so that we can discuss them one at a time? IOW try not to commit
changes which are related to two different experiments.

d.