On 1/4/07, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Danny Angus wrote:
> +0
>
> Now I'm voting, but I trust you guys to come to the right decision
> without my input.
> Happy Norman? ;-)
>
> d.

Happy Stefano, too ;-)

When there are debates between 2 developers it is really important that
the community stand up and cast a vote so that personal preferences can
be converted in community decisions.

Btw the vote included 3 options: should we consider your "+0" like an
"Any option is ok for me, I don't have a preference" ?

That is what he said: "I trust you guys to come to the right decision
without my input."
Quite clear what he means by this, isn't it?

Please don't make abstaining from voting even harder... ;-)

 Bernd