On 5/4/07, ketanbparekh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to filter mails by passing persian words in subject. But persian
words appear as ? marks in subject and jsieve is not able to filter it.

This is a complex area, and it really depends where the corruption is occuring.
You need to ensure that the software which creates the message, your
sieve scripts, and the software you use to view it all are using
UTF-8.

Then if there is still a problem we need to make sure that the charset
is properly recorded in the headers, and that the header is escaped
correctly using base64 or Uuencode.

d.