Norman (thanks Noel, for the nice comment)

I got some good feedback, people who felt that the talk really
revealed what James can do in a way that our other resources can't.

I did a demo where I created a mailet (to add a subject prefix) and
configure a newly downloaded instance with it in two minutes flat, and
that impressed one or two.

I'll feed back more of the more complicated stuff once the dust
settles, I've just got home.

Thanks for asking :-)

d.