Norman Maurer ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally found the time todo the releases for mime4j and james-project.
> I will try to add a small HOWTO later for the release stuff with maven.
>
> So please review and vote:
> http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/
>

> mime4j:
>
> +1 [X] Stefano Bagnara

> james-project:
>
> +1 [X] Stefano Bagnara

I verified that they are java 1.4 compatible (v48), verified a couple of
signatures and verified contents.

I just noticed that we created a source.jar and a sources.jar files:
they differ because the source.jar is only a collection of java source
files in the src/main folder instead sources.jar is intended to be used
for debugging and include also (javacc/jjtree) generated java files.

I don't care too much if we release both or only one of them: in my
intention there was the sources.jar (with generated stuff) but maven2
also did the source when using the "release" profile (I forgot about
this when preparing)

I didn't test the code at all because I don't use mime4j in any project
so I'm not able to test this.

Thank you so much for taking care of this 2 years old pending release,
Stefano

PS: IMO you could have even used a single vote because mime4j
includes/depends on james-project and we can't release it without
releasing james-project first.