On 8/1/07, Robert Burrell Donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/1/07, Paulo Sergio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (this
> > > web

> > > problem

> > > asynchronous?
> > yep
>
> just for the repository-push parts of the specification or do you plan
> to use SEDA for the repository access?

as this project is yet an experience, i don't know yet  witch parts will use
the web service, but for now it should be only for the repository parts.
I don't know much  about  SEDA (just that it is a architecture to handle a
huge number of concurrent services).

> (i have long term interests in REST based mail protocols)

> > > IMAP is an interesting protocol in many ways
> > >
> > > it makes many functions which should be simple, complex instead

> > > repository,
> > >
> > > will the repository be shared?
> >

> > yep
> > this work is just an experimentation with adding Imap support to an
> existing
> > framework, and the web-services seem to be  the right way to connect
> both
> > systems
>
> sounds like a good reason to me ;-)
>
> are you working to existing web service APIs?

what do you mean? i'm working with a web service that i'm developing...

- robert