On 8/6/07, Robert Burrell Donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/jsieve/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/jsieve/commands/CommandStateManager.java.
> i think that it may better to eliminate the static per-thread
> singleton manipulation methods and replace them with a ThreadLocal
> subclass declared final. the reset would then be moved into the
> instance.

+1.  Yeah, looking at that code it looks like just making a
ThreadLocal subclass would be much more straight-forward.  I'm not
sure how this pattern got used and if there is something else to this.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501