Hi dev's ,

Stefano and me finally found the time to prepare for next jSPF
release...

We did a james-project release preparation too because of some
dependencies problems we had in the past ( did some failure by mistake).

So please review and VOTE ;-) We will be the first and only asynchron /
RFC conform SPF-Java-implementation out there , if we pass the VOTE.
So VOTE :-P .

Packages can be found at:

jSPF:
http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/apache-jspf/0.9.5/

james-project:
http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/james-project/1.2/

VOTE:
[ ] +1 Yes plz make this release official! If not I will get nuts :-P
[ ] +0 Cool to see the release
[ ] -0 Why a new release. Anyway I don't care to much.. Do what you want
[ ] -1 No.. I don't want a new release for some reason!

My Vote:
[x] +1 Yes plz make this release official! If not I will get nuts :-P

bye
Norman