Hi,

Building the source distribution from the nightly build fails. Both top level properties files are missing and a lot of java source files are missing, too.

To me it seems like the distribution only takes into account files under phoenix-deployment.

Shouldn't we build the source distribution from root directory (parent of phoenix-deployment and all other modules)? If yes, I would try to extract this from pheonix-deployment and pull it one level up. That's what I think is correct. It would result something being more or less equivalent to
  svn export TRUNK | zip source-distribution.zip

WDYT?

  Bernd