[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
Author: rdonkin
Date: Sat Sep  6 04:39:59 2008
New Revision: 692636

Log:
Moved IMAP modules. The remote test failure effecting 64-bit linux JVMs means
that I can't run the ant dist on this box. Will update, test and fix on my
slower box but please forgive any temporary failures.

Added:
    james/server/trunk/phoenix-deployment/lib-components/

?? Why can't we use stage like we do for all of the dependencies?
If we use a single method to include content it will be easier to mantain the builds.

Stefano