Hi

I have a requirement  that instead of delivering a mail to remote host ,I
have to call another method which changes the format of mail and delivers it
to the destination.For this I have changed the code in Remote Delivery
Mailet by omitting the code in deliver(mail,session) method and calling my
code from that. Now my problem is if I omit the code of deliver method
,retry logic is not working.New deliver method is getting called again and
again without waiting for delay time.

I have gone through the code but m unable to find anything related to
delayTime in deliver method.Please let me know what I need to do use the
delayFilter logic if I am calling my code  from  that method.

Amit