Patch uploaded in JAMES-1002.
Tks,
Eric

On 05/09/2010 05:33 PM, Norman Maurer wrote:
Hi Eric,

  yeah I think 'we' are happy with that. We will even need to change
all the file://conf stuff in other configuration files too.

Bye,
Norman

2010/5/9 Eric Charles<eric.char...@u-mangate.com>:
Hi Norman,

I will do, but I think this is a partial solution.
Administrator will still have replace in spring-beans.xml file://conf/ with
classpath:
Are we happy with that ?

Tks,

Eric