Hi Eric,

I'm already using it exactly the way you describe. It works perfectly
for development and browsing the code. All dependencies are resolved
correctly (eclipse is amazing!!). However, this does not apply for the
build command. Even if I invoke the build in eclipse, it will fail. It
only works if I build the whole IMAP component, but this takes much
longer, that's why I'm asking if there's another possibility.

Thanks
Tim