Hi Norman,

- I will also try to see what happens with the foreign keys.
- MESSAGE_PROPERTY and MESSAGE_HEADER are created today during a fresh install. - Yes, input from community is welcome for the primary key generation strategy. Anyone? - I now better understand JPAMessage streaming. Many tks for the explanation. Will also look for derby (maybe with latest 1.6).

Back to MailboxMembership, I was happy to see uid is part of the MailboxMembership. It's good that a mail copy get a new UID.

As Tim, I don't often copy mails: the "space" argument should not be retained. The memory argument is interesting for database that does not support streaming. I'm just wondering when the mail is completely loaded: during mail list when a client consults a server or only during attachment download? We should also stick to a common strategy for all stores (jcr, jpa,...). Is JCR also working with a temporary structure linking Mailbox and Mail?

Tks,

Eric