Hi,
We also have these warning messages in apache james trunk project (in unit test and in spring container).
The Query works just fine.

8923  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Supplied user parameters "[domain, user]" do not match
expected parameters "[]" for the prepared query "PreparedQuery: [SELECT vut FROM
JamesVirtualUserTable vut WHERE (vut.user LIKE :use
 vut.domain DESC] -->  [SELECT t0.DOMAIN, t0.USER0, t0.TARGET_ADDRESS FROM
VIRTUALUSERTABLE t0 WHERE ((t0.USER0 LIKE ? ESCAPE '\' OR t0.USER0 = ?) AND (t0.DOMAIN
LIKE ? ESCAPE '\' OR t0.DOMAIN = ?)) ORDER BY t0.DOMAIN DESC]".
8939  TRACE  [main] openjpa.jdbc.SQL -<t 958922509, conn 1153873934>  executing
prepstmnt 563165009

Should we worry about this ?
Is there a JIRA we can refer to ?

Tks,