Hi Stefano,

I looked for a place to download Florentine URW Regular font and eventually put it in svn, but it seems that we need to pay for that (20 to 40$, depends where). I have no plan to use it atm, but was just thinking it would be good to have it under the hand, just in case we need it one day. But even it has been bought, I suppose it would not be possible to put it in svn (apache 2.0 licence).

Tks,

Eric