+1

Lucene benefit is too important (especially for maildir) to not ship it, and users won't probably not test JCR mailbox in first instance.

Tks,
- Eric

On 09/06/11 18:48, Norman Maurer wrote:
Hi there,

I think we should not ship Jackrabbit with the bundled distribution
for now. Mainly because it still use Lucene 2.4.x and we need 3.x for
our MessageSearchIndex which will be included in the next mailbox
release. If someone really wants to use JCR with an embedded
Jackrabbit instance he can still copy over the jars and configure it.

Jackrabbit 3.x will use Lucene 3.x, but it will take some time till it
gets released...

WDYT ?

Bye,
Norman